- reviewed a client’s firewall log reports for the month of October,
- gave some direction to the rest of the Paradigm crew on some niggling issues,
- assisted a client with transcoding a video for inclusion in his PowerPoint presentation tomorrow,
- assisted the same client’s network support crew with a recommendation on how to securely provide wireless Internet access to his patients,
- performed a cursory penetration test of a wireless network (yay, WEP),
- assisted with the same client’s home/office PC, as its email ceased working when his Outlook Express inbox eclipsed 2GB, and finally,
- assisted one of same client’s staff with translation of some medical forms from English to Portuguese,
- made two new friends in IT, and discussed various issues, network service solutions, including Astaro, CloneZilla, Debian, and Squid.
The difference between this any any other normal day is that I did it all from Maringá, Paraná, Brazil.